Sunday, May 23, 2010

piercings

After Alex's birthday party, I took the kids to the movies to see Shrek with my sister. But before that, my sister and her kids come by the house to pick up Kaylee and i couldn't believe my what I saw. My niece Ashley got her nose pierced. The good thing is that at least it was just a little diamond in the nose and not a hoop or something. Then my other niece Heather walks in with her bottom lip pierced. At least it was again a diamond and not a hoop or something. My sister took them to do it for Ashley's birthday. So she says. I think it was because the girls promised to take the entire weekend and clean her house good. Totally a good bribe. So if they want tatoos, what else can they promise. I can understand Heather she is after all going to be 19, so she can do what she wants but I never thought that my sister would take my 15 year old niece to a tatoo parlor and pay for her to pierce her nose. Whats the point in piercing your face? Ears...yes..my nose which collects unwanted green substance...no. My lip with which i eat..no. My eyes....no. Chin....no. I saw someone the other day who had her cheek pierced. Here Heather tells me, "but I promise I will take it out for interviews." What if she has to go to work everyday and she has to constantly remove it. What was the purpose?  Oh well, what can i say, i am only the aunt. Although.....I do think the diamond in the nose looked cute on Ashley. What if I do that?!!hmmm.. I have heard of other piercings, like say in the private manly areas. One specific place might not be so bad, in fact could be very pleasureable to women. But, I could not imagine piercing my what nots. Just thinking of the pain gets me. A stranger poking a needle in your hooha.

Anyways, We went to Chipotle for dinner and I couldn't help but laugh my butt off at my nieces. Ashley couldn't yawn because it hurt too much. Then she sneezes and her nose starts to bleed. She wants to blow her nose but couldn't. so she sat there with a tissue permantly attached to her nose. i turn to look at Heather and she can't eat her burrito. So she has to open the burrito and eat it with a fork. She bites down at one point and accidently bit down on the rod in her mouth. An hour after piercing  and Heather completely regrets it. But says she wants to keep it. Her boyfriend was not happy about it either.

After all this, I went to their house today and they were in fact cleaning. But they did not anticipate..GRANDMA AND GRANDPA. My parents don't exactly get the whole piercing of the face, just ear. Part of me thinks my sister does these things to be a friend to her daughters. Because after seeing Ashley's grades, I wouldn 't reward her and her birthday isn't for two more weeks.

On a different note, I took my sisters dog Abby off her hands because she says she can't handle all the dogs she has. So i come over and guess what....a new dachsund puppy.WTF?!! I told her to take Abby back. Well, I guess I shouldn't expect anything else.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Your sister definitely has an interesting parenting style! I was laughing at the description of your neices trying to eat dinner. You can't get a bigger "HA--that's what you get!" than that!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 chitchat. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase