Tuesday, May 4, 2010

time with the girls

It was a great day!
Because of it being Teacher Appreciation week, the PFO had brunch for us. So much goodies, sandwiches, etc. I had to leave in order for for me not to have have seconds. Then I had a special delivery. For the first time ever, a family had a bouquet of flowers delivered to me. They were so beautiful! I hugged him and told him that I loved it so much he smiled from ear to ear, especially when I told him that he was the first student to do something like that for me.

Got home a cooked tacos and waited for the girls to come. Shannon and her kids and Jodi came over and we had a wonderful evening just talking talking talking and laughing laughing laughing. i loved it, because it took away all of the stress i have been under the last month with preparing my students for testing week and the possibility of losing my job. I hate the unknown. I wish I could know right away how my kids tested. The school board is playing safe and in my opinion freaking out too much. Not only that but, I don't see the girls that often. I mean sure we have facebook, but that is not good enough after a while. It was nice to relax.

Until i couldn't find my children. They went out into the garage to play. Next thing you know, I can't find them. They were playing hide n go seek. i was not just panicking but freaking out. My son felt so bad that he woke up crying because he didn't want me mad at him and didn't want me to tell daddy. So I kissed, hugged, and reassured him that I was scared more than anything and that no matter what I never stay angry with him or Erin. We said our i love you's and he drifted off to sleep.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I had so much fun too! I was going to blog about it, but by the time I finished talking about the cigar dinner, etc., I was already tired of writing.

I'm going to add you to my blog roll now!

FY said...

What a relaxing evening! We HAVE to hang out more often. Even though Jodi wouldn't shut up. Haha, kidding!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 chitchat. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase