Sunday, May 2, 2010

costing an arm and a leg

So I woke up yesterday realizing i had to get my car fixed. I drop it off and take the kids to the movies. We watched Furry Vengeance, which in my opinion was funny, especially for kids. They loved it. I mean I am not going to run out and buy it the first day it comes out on DVD, but it was enjoyable. Three hours later I get a call, brrringbrrring...hello, yes Ms. Greif, we found your problem and all together it will cost $611...give me three more hours and it will be ready...okay thank you, let me just get out my high credit limit crdeit card for ya. Thank God for my dad's military discount and my tax returns. Buy,Buy tax returns i loved having you, hope to see you again soon.

When I got home, my sister calls and asks if Kaylee can come play with her cousins. It's sad because my first thought was it's code for can you babysit for awhile? I thought, well lets just see what happens. She brought over McDonalds for dinner for the second time that day cause guess what we had for lunch??? We talked for a bit and it was great. My nephew's dog just had puppies, so we followed her over to his house to see the pups! Oh crap, they are too cute! The deal is my sister takes back her dog and i take one of the puppies. But they are not ready yet. So as we leave to pick up the car, my daughter irritatingly cries for 45 minutes because the puppy couldn't come home with us. (SOB!SNIFF!SNIFF, I never get a puppy or what I want).

Well what do you know, I hadn't walked in the door five minutes and my sister says Kaylee is crying that she doesn't want to go home and can she stay the night. Sure, okay. My sister was so excited that she ran out my door after dropping her off and went to a late night movie to see Night of the Living Dead. Oh Sis, just ask me to babysit next time will ya. Well what can I say, Poor Kaylee, I understand her tears! She is ignored at home, because her mom is too tired and is barely home and her sisters are like ten years older than her.

Well off to make dinner,

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm the first person EVER to comment on your blog--woo hoo! Love the bathtub pic!

FY said...

Blah blah blah Jodi. I was the first one who...well...I ASKED her to bring it up on her computer first, so...(okay, this isn't getting anywhere, is it?)
Your off to a great start Sarah!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 chitchat. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase